Nowy Terminal

With 27 March fast approaching, the opening of our new home at Heathrow is getting closer than ever. So I'd like to tell you a bit more about what you can expect when you fly from Terminal 5. Apart from a few touches and the final polishing, the building is completed and it's now easy to see how the clear, simple layout and logical design mean you will simply flow through the terminal. There are 96 self-serve Check-in Kiosks and Fast Bag Drops as well as a Security channel at each end of the concourse, so you should be through Departures within ten minutes* of arriving. Additionally, to help us avoid delays, it's import_ant that you pass through Security and are ready to fly at least 35 minutes before your flight departs. Then, with the luxury of time to relax, you can enjoy everything the shops, restaurants, bars and cafés have to offer. These include a chocolate fountain and customised chocolates at the Chocolate Box, sumptuous pastries at Amato and, if you feel like a real treat - a little something from Harrods! To see how it's all coming together, click on the button below. And for some handy tips on getting through the terminal, click on the guide button. Remember, Terminal 5 is exclusively for the use of British Airways customers. So next time you fly, why not experience real pleasure. Travel through Terminal 5 - feel calm again.
02/03/2008 19:15  
Komentowanie dostępne dla zalogowanych użytkowników
jsg 2008-03-03 21:26   
jsg - Profil jsg
maxx: dobrze, że nie o R.Maryja...
szot 2008-03-02 19:58   
szot - Profil szot
aha, no tak maxx to się zgadza, nie pierwsza ;-)
hamburg 2008-03-02 19:57   
hamburg - Profil hamburg
szot: bo zaczela sie dyskuscja o tym czy news powinnien byc tu po angielsku.....;-)
maxx 2008-03-02 19:57   
maxx - Profil maxx
szot: zaczęło się od trzech postów po angielsku, no to już poszło.... nie pierwsza dyskusja na forum o D. Maryni :)
szot 2008-03-02 19:56   
szot - Profil szot
No tak francuski i niemiecki do ważne języki w UE (taka ciekawostka niemieckim się najwięcej tłumaczy tekstów pisanych i mówionych) ale co ma to wspólnego z nowym terminalem?
hamburg 2008-03-02 19:52   
hamburg - Profil hamburg
adams: oj....w Niemczech jest to tak skomplikowane ze, mojim zdaniem, ta osoba ktora sobie to wymislila powinna dostac nagrode nobla.....*hihihi* Jest na ten temat jakie przedmioty wybierasz okolo 40 stron warunkow.....
adams 2008-03-02 19:50   
adams - Profil adams
hamburg: z czego egzamin z Matematyki piszesz obowiązkowo jak i z jezyka...bo tak jest chyba w niemczech, no nie??
hamburg 2008-03-02 19:49   
hamburg - Profil hamburg
maxx: In der Deutschen bitte auch nicht ;-))))
maxx 2008-03-02 19:48   
maxx - Profil maxx
z physiki :) in der Polnistche spraechen bitte nicht error machen, oka? :)
hamburg 2008-03-02 19:46   
hamburg - Profil hamburg
Ja bede zdawal mature z Physiki, Geografii, Matematyki i Angielskiego ;-)
hamburg 2008-03-02 19:44   
hamburg - Profil hamburg
miras: moze, a moze i nie. Mojim zdaniem Angielki i Francuski sa bardzo waznymi jezykami w Europie i kazdy powinnien (przynajmiej podstawy) znac.
maxx 2008-03-02 19:44   
maxx - Profil maxx
miras: zgodnie z regułą Pareto 80% czytających rozumie tylko 20% tekstu :) a Hamburg Ty gdzie maturę zdawałeś, hm?
maxx 2008-03-02 19:42   
maxx - Profil maxx
michalb: portal ma też wersję rumuńską, ale jak mi napiszesz coś po ceasescu rumanescu, to nie ręczę za siebie :)
miras 2008-03-02 19:42   
miras - Profil miras
Hamburg, a moze są tu osoby, ktore nie mają matury? A może to forum czytają osoby które znajdują się w 20% tych którzy zdawali maturę z innego języka?
hamburg 2008-03-02 19:35   
hamburg - Profil hamburg
a ja tylko dodam ze 80% maturzystow w Polsce pisze egzamin z angielskiego....czili Polacy powinni umiec angielski ;-)
michalb 2008-03-02 19:33   
michalb - Profil michalb
nikogo nie zmuszam do czytania mojego watku i wiem ze sa osoby ktore nie znaja angielskiego .wiem ze jest to portal polski ale ma kilka wersi jezykowych
andrzej500 2008-03-02 19:32   
andrzej500 - Profil andrzej500
ale jak przeczytamy 3 razy to sobie coś może przyswoimy :)
miras 2008-03-02 19:27   
miras - Profil miras
michalb: fajnie że podzieliłeś się z nami nową wiadomością, ale może na tym forum są osoby, które nie znają języka angielskiego :) zresztą jest to polski portal, więc piszmy po polsku ;)
michalb 2008-03-02 19:23   
michalb - Profil michalb
sorry za 3 takie same wiadomosci
michalb 2008-03-02 19:18   
michalb - Profil michalb
With 27 March fast approaching, the opening of our new home at Heathrow is getting closer than ever. So I'd like to tell you a bit more about what you can expect when you fly from Terminal 5.

Apart from a few touches and the final polishing, the building is completed and it's now easy to see how the clear, simple layout and logical design mean you will simply flow through the terminal. There are 96 self-serve Check-in Kiosks and Fast Bag Drops as well as a Security channel at each end of the concourse, so you should be through Departures within ten minutes* of arriving.

Additionally, to help us avoid delays, it's import_ant that you pass through Security and are ready to fly at least 35 minutes before your flight departs. Then, with the luxury of time to relax, you can enjoy everything the shops, restaurants, bars and cafés have to offer.

These include a chocolate fountain and customised chocolates at the Chocolate Box, sumptuous pastries at Amato and, if you feel like a real treat - a little something from Harrods!

To see how it's all coming together, click on the button below. And for some handy tips on getting through the terminal, click on the guide button. Remember, Terminal 5 is exclusively for the use of British Airways customers. So next time you fly, why not experience real pleasure. Travel through Terminal 5 - feel calm again.
Kup bilet Więcej
dorośli
(od 18 lat)
młodzież
(12 - 18 lat)
dzieci
(2 - 12 lat)
niemowlęta
(do 2 lat)
Wizy
Rezerwuj hotel
Wizy